Setting the Standard...
Dedoes has been dedicated to creating and selling unique and quality products in the Detroit area since 1941, when Arnold Dedoes started what was then the first manufacturer of automotive paint mixing equipment. Today we operate globally with strict compliance to the standards of integrity and honesty set by our founder.
Our headquarters are located at:
1060 West West Maple Road
Walled Lake, Michigan 48390
United We Are Global...
Dedoes and its partner AEML (Ateliers Electriques et Metallurgiques du Loiret) provide manufacturing, distribution, and service around the world:
- Walled Lake, Michigan, USA – (ISO Certified) Manufacturing, Distribution, and Service
- Denver, Colorado, USA - Manufacturing, Distribution, and Service
- Meung-sur-Loire, France – Manufacturing, Distribution, and Service
- Guangzhou, China – Manufacturing, Distribution, and Service
- Jiangsu, China – Manufacturing and Distribution
- Nanhai, China – Manufacturing and Distribution
- Tokyo, Japan – Distribution and Service
- Sao Paulo, Brazil – Distribution and Service
Our products can be brand labeled, powder-coated in your colors, and configured to your specifications — that's just the beginning. We can track and maintain inventory to cut your carrying costs, assemble components or entire systems to reduce your labor hours, and customize drop shipments for individual items or entire mixing systems to meet your logistics goals.All of our customers are different. It is a fact that our global sales staff understands and embraces. In the end every customer receives quality equipment that is suited to their own requirements and designed by our engineers to assemble quickly, perform efficiently, and reach the highest level of quality. If you have any questions, full-time sales representatives and technicians at our Walled Lake headquarters are available to speak with you by phone, fax, or email — click the “Contact Us” link above for more information.
Our Environmental Commitment...
We take pride in our surroundings at our Walled Lake headquarters. We recycle plastic, shrink-wrap, banding, paper, cardboard, ink cartridges, drum units, toners, batteries, PCs, monitors, and more.
Each spring, our dedicated team members participate in Earth Day at Dedoes, an outdoor cleanup project that brings all departments together to build morale and camaraderie.
Many team members also take part in our Community Garden, an area on our Walled Lake grounds for individuals to plant and tend fruits, vegetables and herbs. We fully support the health and well-being of our team members, company-wide.
Our Community Commitment...
Dedoes wishes to give back to the community, and we sponsor a number of charity events in which our team members participate. Some of those events include:
- Charity Collection Drive: A yearly fundraiser in which all proceeds are donated to a worthy charitable organization which vary from year to year
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure: A team-based event that occurs every May in downtown Detroit
- Run Wild at the Detroit Zoo: Raises funds to purchase equipment for the Ruth Roby Glancy Animal Health Complex, as well as veterinary care for animals at the Zoo
- Dedoes employees are proud to have donated a canoe, with customized graphics to the new Serious Fun Camp in Pinckney Michigan
Last but not least...Our Commitment to our Valued Customers...
Dedoes has built a global business by providing the right mix of quality products, competitive pricing, and exceptional service. We will always continue to search for “A Better Way” to serve our customers, and our team is dedicated to making sure that your experience with Dedoes is a great one.